Liposuction & Body Sculpture
Liposuction is a method of achieving body sculpture by removing excess deposits of fat. Localized accumulations of fat, which are often inherited and frequently prove impossible to eliminate by exercise or dieting, can now be removed permanently by liposuction surgery.
The body fat of an adult tends to increase gradually over the years, After the age of 30, an individual tends to add fat according to a genetically predetermined pattern,. This fat distribution is often resistant to exercising and dieting. An example of genetically predetermined fat distribution is the fat that appears on the abdomen and hips of a woman after pregnancy.
For many people who have excessive accumulations of fat, liposuction is the only realistic means of significantly changing the body’s silhouette. In effect, liposuction is equivalent to being able to focus the effects of dieting to specific areas of the body.
About Tickle Lipo
Tickle Lipo is also referred to as Nutational Infrasonic Liposculpture or NIL. The procedure uses low frequency acoustic infrasonic vibration combined with simultaneous suction to loosen and remove unwanted areas of fat from the body. Unlike traditional liposuction, Tickle Lipo uses air pressure rather than heat, which causes less damage to surrounding tissue and blood vessels. The cannula used to remove the fat is also much narrower, resulting in less bruising and scarring after the procedure. New option for patients seeking lipoplasty procedures
The procedure gets its nickname due to the fact that patients experience less discomfort during treatment – in fact, some describe the sensation as a “tickle.” Tickle Lipo provides comparable results to traditional lipo, but it can be done under local anesthesia with shorter recovery times.
- Breasts and abdomen
- Hips and thighs
- Arms and back
- Cheeks and chin
Tickle Lipo was originally developed in Europe and was approved by the FDA for use in the U.S. in 2010. The procedure is quickly gaining popularity as doctors and patients alike are tuning into the many benefits Tickle Lipo offers over traditional lipoplasty procedures.
- Less invasive procedure means less risk
- The procedure can be performed under local anesthesia
- Patients experience less bruising, bleeding and swelling after the procedure
- Smaller cannula leads to smoother results and better contouring
- Tool stops working when changes to tissue density are detected, protecting surrounding tissue from damage
- The procedure is quicker and can be performed as an outpatient procedure
- Patients experience less downtime after the procedure
- Customized cannulas ensure greater precision, no matter what area of the body is treated
- Like traditional liposuction, Tickle Lipo can work on many different areas of the body. The results are considered permanent, as long as patients adhere to a healthy lifestyle after treatment.